Own a Sony PS3? Well, it goes without saying that getting your console updated to the latest firmware or system software version is always a good thing – assuming the latest update is not gimped. I’m not saying that Sony’s latest PS3 update will be spoiled in any way, but I would think that it will bring far more progress than regression.
This will be a minor update at most, so skipping it won’t be too much of a big deal. It is said that system stability during use of PS3 format software and network services has been improved, and apart from that, nothing else was mentioned. Ah well, at least it is another step closer to version 4.0 of the update, and one can expect that time to offer a whole boat load of bells and whistles.
Some folks do hope that 3.72 will be able to fix the issue of highlighting the music folder in the XMB when in-game, all the while wearing the new PS3 headset. What are some changes that you would like to see?
Next Story: EEG powered by smartphones
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19 PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25 Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01 Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18 PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2013-04-05 God of War: Ascension 1.0.4 Update Raises Level Cap, Spartan-Kicks Bugs
- 2011-02-04 The PlayStation 3 rootkit isn’t that new after all
- 2011-02-01 Sony PlayStation 3 update might give Sony backdoor access
- 2011-01-28 PlayStation to save to the cloud
- 2011-01-26 Sony PS3 3.56 software update coming your way