After being introduced quite awhile ago, the Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Player 4.0 and 5.0 are finally arriving on our shores. At the Samsung Experience in New York earlier today, Samsung had some good news for folks looking forward to get their hands on the aforementioned devices. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 (for those of you who feel that the 7 is too small and the 10.1 is too big) is available for pre-order starting today. The Android Honeycomb tablet will go on sale nationwide starting October 2nd for $469 (16GB) or $569 (32GB). Check out our hands on preview for more details about the tablet.
The Galaxy Player 4.0 and Galaxy Player 5.0 are Android-powered portable media players (PMP) that basically let you enjoy the versatility and functionality of an Android phone minus the ability to make phone calls and connect over 3G. Both players will pack the same specs except that the Galaxy Player 4.0 will have a smaller display (4″) while the 5.0 will carry a 5″ display, and the 4.0 will also have a smaller battery (1,200mAh) and weighs less. The Galaxy Player 5.0 will be available for $269 and the Galaxy Player 4.0 will cost $229. Both players will go on sale nationwide starting October 16th.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 8.9, pmp, Samsung, Tablet,