While we can’t be sure if the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 will be making its way to the states, the next best thing would probably be the long awaited Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. The good news is that the tablet is up for pre-order from Best Buy for $469.99 for the 16GB model.
Unfortunately this will not be the LTE model, so instead for $469.99, you will be getting the WiFi only model. Of course you could wait and see which carrier has plans to bring in the LTE model of the Galaxy Tab 8.9, but if you’re fine with a WiFi only model, the tablet does come with some pretty decent specs that ought to keep you entertained for hours on end.
It will be sporting an 8.9” display with a resolution of 1280×800 and will run on a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Measuring in at a mere 8.6mm thick, the Galaxy Tab 8.9 will also come loaded up with Android Honeycomb 3.2.
Alternatively if you think that 16GB won’t be enough for you, there is also a 32GB model available for a whopping $569.99.
Next Story: Sonomax sculpted eers now shipping
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2011-12-23: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unofficial Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on the way
- 2011-11-22: Samsung pushes out fixed Galaxy Tab 10.1 update
- 2011-11-18: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus clears the FCC, appears to head for AT&T
- 2011-11-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N surfaces in Germany, skirts around court's injunction
- 2011-11-14: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives botched Honeycomb update