Touch Revolution intends to introduce multi-touch functionality to even more people with their new 21.5″ multi-touch monitor that is capable of recognizing not three, but four fingers touching it simultaneously for added flexibility. Also known as the 21.5″ TRū Projected Capacitive Monitor, it comes in a sleek industrial design and will come in both desktop and open frame configurations.
Guess even those working in the industrial line do know of the benefits of multi-touch support in the displays used, so the new 21.5″ monitor here delivers an attractive bezel-free design which is a snap to maintain. If you opt for the desktop version, that will be accompanied by a sturdy, minimalist matte black stand, accompanied by easy plug-and-play integration, Windows 7 certification and available Linux support.
No idea on pricing as at press time though, but if it is going to boost productivity while making your organization look a little more updated, then surely it is worth the entry price, no? [Press Release]
Next Story: iPhone 4S "N94" shows up in Apple's inventory
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced