While Amazon impressed a lot of people with its low price tag for the Kindle Fire, having a tablet full of Amazon apps isn’t what everybody is looking for. Well, it’s time to make way for a new budget Android tablet on the block. From Leader International Inc, the Impression 7 (I7) is a 7″ tablet that aims to compete with Amazon’s budget offering.
The I7 packs a 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, Android 2.2 (which shouldn’t be a problem once people root and flash a custom ROM onto it), 7″ (800 x 480) resistive display (something that won’t go down too well with most folks), WiFi, 4GB of internal storage, G-sensor, two USB ports, a microSD card slot (up to 16GB), a 0.3-megapixel camera and stereo output.
The tablet will also come in a 10″ version – called the I10 and will be available at national retailers early November. The I7 will cost $179 while the I10 will be priced at $349. The cheap price tag on these tablets are very appealing, but having Froyo and a resistive touchscreen will probably turn a lot of people away. What do you think? Will you be keen on purchasing the I7 or I10?RELATED
- HP Slate7 Plus, Slate7 Extreme, Slate8 Pro, Slate10 HD Prices And Specs Revealed
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- LG V510 Tablet Might Be The Nexus 8
- Follow: Android, i7, Tablet,