While Amazon impressed a lot of people with its low price tag for the Kindle Fire, having a tablet full of Amazon apps isn’t what everybody is looking for. Well, it’s time to make way for a new budget Android tablet on the block. From Leader International Inc, the Impression 7 (I7) is a 7″ tablet that aims to compete with Amazon’s budget offering.
The I7 packs a 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, Android 2.2 (which shouldn’t be a problem once people root and flash a custom ROM onto it), 7″ (800 x 480) resistive display (something that won’t go down too well with most folks), WiFi, 4GB of internal storage, G-sensor, two USB ports, a microSD card slot (up to 16GB), a 0.3-megapixel camera and stereo output.
The tablet will also come in a 10″ version – called the I10 and will be available at national retailers early November. The I7 will cost $179 while the I10 will be priced at $349. The cheap price tag on these tablets are very appealing, but having Froyo and a resistive touchscreen will probably turn a lot of people away. What do you think? Will you be keen on purchasing the I7 or I10?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-04-09 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2013-02-27 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands-On Review (+Video)
- 2013-01-04 RCA Mobile TV Tablet Combines An Android Device With TV Watching