While Shenzen products are usually poor copies of the original, once in awhile they’re pretty decent like this iPad 2 clone from a tablet maker named Grefu. Looking like an iPad 2 on the surface, it’s far from Apple’s prized creation main on the inside. The tablet packs a 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, an SD card reader, optional 3G, rear 3-megapixel camera, front facing 2-megapixel camera, 9.7″ (1024 x 768 display), HDMI output, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and a 7,600mAh battery.
The tablet is a bit thicker than the original iPad 2 at 11.5mm and it could easily pass off as the real deal – as long as you keep the screen turned off. Great for folks who love the dimensions of the iPad 2, but prefer Android over iOS. No word on pricing but don’t expect to break any banks.
Next Story: Lenovo C325 takes the All-In-One route
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2011-09-26: Visture V1 Android tablet looks like an iPad
- 2011-05-11: Huadian iPad 2 clone promised