In Japan, Panasonic has officially announced the launch of two new BizPad Android tablets. Designed for heavy duty work, these Android tablets are said to be shock resistant, dust resistant and water resistant, with an easily replaced battery pack – for those times when you just need a fully charged battery to use out of the office.
Other features include: a card reader/writer, NFC, security features, and optional 3G. The tablet will be available in two sizes: the 7″ JT-580VT Series and the 10.1″ JT-581VT Series. Both tablets will run on Android 3.2 Honeycomb. No word on pricing, but the JT-580VT will be available in late December, and the JT-581VT in mid-January next year.
Next Story: Sony recalls 1.6 million Bravia TVs
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-11-17: Panasonic looking to offer smartphones outside of Japan
- 2011-10-13: Sony to release 3G Tablet S, Tablet P in Japan 28th October
- 2011-09-15: Panasonic Toughbook Android Tablet Revealed
- 2011-07-08: Panasonic to launch e-book/tablet hybrid in Japan
- 2011-07-06: Panasonic's SV-ME970 1Seg TV now supports internet browsing