[CEATEC 2011] Toshiba fortifies their tablet portfolio with another device known as the Regza AT700 which has been touted by Toshiba to be the thinnest and lightest in the world at the moment where tablets are concerned, tipping the scales at just 558 grams while measuring just 7.7mm thick. There is also a 10.1″ multi-touch display to go along with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, accompanied by 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb as the operating system of choice.
Now, the 10.1″ form factor is too large for you to hold it comfortably with one hand, but at least the visual real estate makes for a far more comfortable tablet experience. Just to make sure that the Regza AT700 does not lag behind the other tablets, this model comes with a 5-megapixel shooter that does videos as well, in addition to a 2-megapixel camera in front that caters for narcissistic shots or video chats. Connectivity options include micro HDMI and micro USB, while a microSD memory card slot is there for expansion purposes.
No word on its pricing though – but if you’re living outside of Japan, you’re out of luck at the moment.RELATED
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2011, Tablet, toshiba, toshiba regza,