[CEATEC 2011] Toshiba fortifies their tablet portfolio with another device known as the Regza AT700 which has been touted by Toshiba to be the thinnest and lightest in the world at the moment where tablets are concerned, tipping the scales at just 558 grams while measuring just 7.7mm thick. There is also a 10.1″ multi-touch display to go along with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, accompanied by 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb as the operating system of choice.
Now, the 10.1″ form factor is too large for you to hold it comfortably with one hand, but at least the visual real estate makes for a far more comfortable tablet experience. Just to make sure that the Regza AT700 does not lag behind the other tablets, this model comes with a 5-megapixel shooter that does videos as well, in addition to a 2-megapixel camera in front that caters for narcissistic shots or video chats. Connectivity options include micro HDMI and micro USB, while a microSD memory card slot is there for expansion purposes.
No word on its pricing though – but if you’re living outside of Japan, you’re out of luck at the moment.
Next Story: Samsung Doubletime specs headed to AT&T
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-04: Toshiba Regza 55X3 naked eye 3D TV is world's first 4K2K model
- 2011-10-04: NEC Lifetouch W tablet does the dual display tango
- 2011-10-04: Toshiba DBR-M190 comes with 5TB of storage space
- 2011-10-04: Meopad Aqua takes the waterproof route
- 2011-10-03: uDraw GameTablet for PS3, Xbox 360 spotted at CEATEC 2011