Yes, we saw Apple’s Black Friday deals leaked just a couple of days ago, but as with most things in life – good things come to those who wait. Case in point, Black Friday is upon us, and as you can expect, there are plenty of crazy deals going around that you can write about, although Apple has been rather prudent through the years when it comes to slashing prices on their products – to maintain a premium image, I suppose. Well, as expected, the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and iMac are all cheaper by a Benjamin for the next 24 hours, while the iPad 2 will be $41 cheaper than usual. As for the iPod touch, you might not get much mileage from your savings of just $21. I know for sure these savings are not something worth waiting for an entire year for…RELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: Apple Inc, black friday,