Dell wants to maintain their market share in terms of computers and notebooks with the introduction of the Dell XPS 14z, where this 14″ notebook that will run on the Windows 7 operating system is now ready and available to be sold in a trio of configurations, depending on just how much dough you have in your bank account. The base model itself starts from $1,000 which is rather pricey, but hold your judgment until you see what it offers.
That amount of dough (and more) comes with an Intel Core i5-2430M or Core i7-2640M processor, DDR3 SDRAM that can be expanded up to 8GB, up to 750GB of storage space, an Intel HD Graphics 3000 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics card and the rather lovely looking exterior that ought to turn heads wherever you go. Style and substance in a single device – what more can one ask for?
Next Story: AT&T has broadest BlackBerry portfolio yet
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag