Remember the Ideum MT55 HD Multitouch Table that acts as a giant interface for you to use Windows on? Well if you are worried about the quality of the display, Ideum is here to remind you that the MT55 is made out of some tough stuff. The company posted up on its official blog a video showing the multitouch table being put through a bowling ball test.
Basically they dropped a 13 pound bowling ball onto the MT55 from a height of 18 inches onto the surface. Needless to say, it survived without a hitch. While it isn’t recommended that you try this test yourself at home, if you do own one of these tables or you plan on buying one – you won’t have to worry about people breaking it on accident.
Check out the video demonstration for yourself:
Next Story: Google Offers app hits the Android Market
- 2011-11-03: Ideum MT55 HD Multitouch Table subjected to bowling ball test
- 2011-09-12: Ford and Bug Labs want you to hack your cars with OpenXC
- 2011-07-18: Ideum MT-55 Platform multitouch table sheds some weight
- 2011-06-14: WordPress 3.2 Release Candidate now available
- 2011-06-13: Windows 8 Interface: Not Friendly to Windows Developers
- 2011-03-15: Webdoc: A Facebook On Steroids, Made in Switzerland