Want a pair of headphones that not only gets the job done, but will also be able to make you look good whenever you strut outdoors? Enter Urbanears with their Quilted Plattan – this is in fact the first model that will be part of the newly introduced Editions range of headphones. Just what are Editions? In a nutshell, they are special models that will feature a little bit of luxury for your ears, and there are plans by Urbanears to introduce more models throughout the calendar year. Featuring a padded headband as well as comfortable ear cushions, they are all wrapped in an all-over quilted stitching, which might bring back warm memories for some as it would resemble those that you will find on a jacket that grandma or mom quilted for you lovingly back in the day. If you want to bring back a pair of these, you can pick it up for $80 a pop. Definitely the way to go if you want to add more fashion options to your wardrobe, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Apple founding documents up for auction
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-01-10: Jalapeño Beat Maker Remixes Music In Real-Time
- 2014-01-09: Bem Wireless Speaker Watch
- 2013-12-16: Cyrus Lyric Range Of Music Players Revealed