If you’re wondering about what Sony Ericsson could be up to next, well there’s a chance that it’s working on a sequel to its current flagship phone – the Xperia arc. According to GSMArena who was tipped off by a reader, there is going to be a Sony Ericsson Xperia arc HD. The phone will feature a 720p HD display, and will support 1080p HD video recording. The Xperia arc HD is also said to be able to capture full-res photographs while recording video – just like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
The phone is also said to be blazing fast – and judging by the phone’s speculated 720p HD display and full HD video recording, we’re pretty sure it’s going to pack a dual-core processor. It should also be running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. While there’s no solid proof of the existence of such a phone, we’ll just have to wait and see if it turns out to be real. The Xperia arc HD is expected to be announced at the MWC in Barcelona, February 2012.
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-12-23: Xperia PLAY gets Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-12-06: Sony Ericsson Xperia arc and Xperia neo to receive Ice Cream Sandwich very soon?
- 2011-11-28: Sony Ericsson Xperia phones: Ice Cream Sandwich by March 2012
- 2011-11-07: Sony Ericsson Xperia arc HD spotted in photographs?