Those who are familiar with the design studio scene in Japan would definitely have heard about D-Art, and for all the right reasons, of course. After all, just at the recently concluded International Robotics Expo in November, we saw D-Art’s design for a robotic exoskeleton arm in action, where it is being slated for a 2013 release and priced anywhere from $2,500 to $3,000. Apart from that, the Tokyo Motor Show also saw the D-Art name popping up yet again, where this time around we have an all-electric three wheeler known as “Style.” Tipping the scales at a mere 30kg, the Style is capable of moving you around at a top speed of 25 km/h for 20km, and will set you back by approximately $6,500. What kind of use do you think you can conjure up for the Style, and do you think it would fare better in an urban environment, a shopping mall, or in the suburbs?
- 2014-04-18: Hybrid Motorcycles To Serve The Army Soon
- 2014-04-17: Nissan Offers Free And Easy Charging For LEAF Cars
- 2014-04-17: Alpine And Pioneer Added To Apple's CarPlay Website
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon