It goes without saying that anyone who has a great love for anything and everything Apple would definitely have “Liked” Apple’s page over at Facebook, and as a result of their dedication and loyalty, Apple decided to offer promotional codes for Bejeweled, one of the planet’s most popular puzzle games. This comes hot off the heels of giving away free copies of Where’s My Water, and is in line with the holiday spirit. For those who want to pick up their free copy of Bejeweled, all you need to do is “Like” Apple’s Facebook page, and click on “Get Your App Free”, and you are good to go. Hello, Bejeweled, goodbye, productivity! I am not quite sure whether bosses are going to be too happy with this development, and the $0.99 that you saved from the App Store might just be used to buy something for the homeless from a nearby dollar store.
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-14: Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2014-04-03: Grush, Connected Toothbrush with Games