We’re not sure how many of you guys are actually in the market for digital photo frames, but if you, Pandigital has recently released the PI1056DW digital photo frame that you might want to take a look at if you are indeed shopping around for one.
The PI1056DW features a 10.4” display with an aspect ratio of 4:3, and a display resolution of 800×480. It will come with 1GB of built-in internal storage, which apparently should fit about 5,000 compressed images. But fret not – if you have plenty of photos you’d like to share via your digital photo frame, the PI1056DW will also feature a built-in card reader that will support CF/xD/MMC/SD/MSPro/MS memory cards.
Other features that Pandigital’s PI1056DW comes with includes an alarm clock, calendar, timer functions and apparently even supports both audio and video playback. It will also come with interchangeable Black and Espresso frames to suit your interior design needs. If you’re interested in picking up the Pandigital PI1056DW digital photo frame, you can head on over to Amazon’s website where you will be able to order it for $74.95.
Next Story: DIY Fab Boombox is made out of laser cut plywood
- 2013-01-29: Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- 2012-08-03: Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- 2012-04-18: YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- 2012-04-10: LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- 2012-04-04: HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions