There is a zombie-calypse happening on just about every gaming platform conceivable at the moment, and while the majority of those often involve shooting them undead in the head to stop them in their tracks permanently, here is a zombie game that is rather violent when you strip away at the cartoon-like images, although strangely appealing and will have you coming back for more until you unlocked all of the achievements. Plants vs Zombies is headed for the PS Vita, so those of you who are planning to pick up this handheld console might want to give it a go, assuming you haven’t done so already on your iOS or Android devices.
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6