Is a game of information ping pong going on, where the returns of the ball are fast and furious that us as news editors lose our breaths trying to keep up just which end of the bat the ball (aka news) is at, especially when it concerns Google’s flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus that was widely tipped by many to roll out from Verizon’s doorsteps this coming December 9th (tomorrow)? Yes sir, there is no shadow of doubt that the 4G LTE-enabled Galaxy Nexus is headed squarely for Verizon Wireless, but it seems that it might not launch on the date as mentioned, never mind the fact that we talked about that date a couple of days ago.
Why so, you ask? Well, the internal note that you see above clearly shows that December 9th is not the historical date for the Galaxy Nexus, but there is nothing else much that we can follow up on, so perhaps rumor mongers out there might want to start trolling other sites to see what other mentioned dates will be picked. One thing’s for sure – it had better make its way to the market sooner rather than later in order to take advantage of the holiday shopping season.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2013-11-03: Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-03-19: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Announced For Verizon Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-03-05: Verizon Galaxy Nexus Finally Receives Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-02-28: Verizon Galaxy Nexus In Line For Update
- 2012-09-26: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean factory image from Google directly