Samsung has just released an announcement concerning their Series 9 notebook which will hit South Korea – this is a special limited edition model, where it was originally unveiled in September earlier this year. You will be able to get it in a couple of colors – Moonlight Blue and Rose Gold, where both models will ship with a crystal design pattern on the notebook lid for that added touch of class. According to Samsung, only 300 of these puppies will be sold in South Korea, where they will be individually numbered at the bottom of the notebook. Hopefully there will be a certificate of authenticity as well so that it is easier to resell the Series 9 notebook once you have no use for it. Each purchase will be accompanied by a J. Estina necklace as a free gift, to go along with the festive spirit of giving. Expect the limited edition Samsung Series 9 notebooks to retail for around $2,510 after conversion.
- 2013-04-11: Samsung Series 9 Premium Ultrabook With Full HD Display Available For $1,399
- 2013-02-18: Samsung Series 9 Review (NP900)
- 2012-02-13: Samsung Series 9 Special Edition arrives in US tomorrow
- 2011-12-23: Samsung Series 9 notebook comes in limited edition, to hit South Korea
- 2011-09-01: Samsung Series 9 Special Edition
- 2011-03-27: Samsung Series 9 priced