If you’re in the market for a new compact camera, as luck would have it, Sony China has published two new compact cameras on its website. These cameras are the W610 and the W630, both of which are expected to be the successors to the W510 and W570 respectively.
According to the specifications, the W630 will sport a 16.1MP image sensor. It will also feature a lens at 25mm (at its widest) with 5x zoom, a 2.7” display, sweep panorama functionality and will also come with the ability to record 720p HD videos. The W610 on the other hand features smaller a 14.1MP image sensor with 4x zoom, a lens that is 26mm at its widest, a 2.7” display and will also feature a sweep panorama function.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title