China has produced some pretty innovative phones of their own, such as the Meizu and Xiaomi, but they have also managed to pull off some pretty impressive clones, and upon first glance you could be forgiven for thinking that the tablet pictured above is the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet.
In fact what you are looking at above is Taihe era’s attempt at creating a Samsung Galaxy Tab clone, which the company boasts will be able to support both GSM and China’s very own TD-SCDMA EVDO 3G standard. As far as its specs are concerned, it features a 7” 800×480 display with a Qualcomm 7627 processor under the hood. It will also feature an Adreno 200 GPU, 512MB of RAM, 512MB of internal storage that can be expanded via an SD card.
It will also feature a rear-facing camera, four capacitive function keys much like the original Galaxy Tab and based on the screenshots of the device, it appears to be running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. No word on how much it will cost, but then again it’s highly unlikely we will be seeing this device arrive stateside anyway.
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite Announced Officially
- 2013-10-22: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2013-01-21: Woman’s Assistance Needed For Neanderthal Baby Clone
- 2012-11-01: Nova N3 is an uncanny Samsung Galaxy S3 clone
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-08-28: Goophone I5 is the Android-powered iPhone 5 knockoff