[CES 2012] Last year Sony released the Bloggie 3D at CES, and it looks like 3D is not a cool feature any more. Consumer camera manufacturers have to integrate innovative additional features that people really want to make them buy a point and shoot camcorder since the one they already have in their smartphones is usually sufficient for the everyday usage. One way of achieving this goal is to offer a rugged camera, a device much needed while on vacation swimming or hiking in the wild.
The Sony MHS-TS22 Bloggie Sport HD gets a really cool design and comes in three flavors: black, blue, and red. You will be able to shoot 1080p HD video and upload easily to your favorite social sites such as Facebook, YouTube etc., thanks to a convenient built-in USB connector mounted on a flip-out arm.
The Bloggie Sport HD baosts a 4x digital zoom and Auto-Macro, a LED light for low-light conditions, 4GB of internal memory and a 2,7-inch touchscreen LCD.
The Sony MHS-TS22 Bloggie Sport HD for about $180.
- Ruggedized 1080p HD video camera w/ still image capture
- Shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
- 2.7” touchscreen LCD fully operable underwater
- Mac & PC compatible w/ upload to Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Up to 2 hours HD video w/ 4GB of internal memory
- SteadyShot image stabilization and LED light for low-light shooting situations
- 4x digital zoom and Auto-Macro for versatile shooting
- Flip-out USB arm for easy upload and charge
- Sony Exmor CMOS sensor (good performance in low-light)
- Face Detection technology
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- HDMI output
- Available in three colors – black, blue, and red
- GoPro Cameras Deliver Bullet-Time Scenes From Everyday Activities
- BallCam Football Captures Rotating Video To Create Steady Images
- Time Warner, Apple In Negotiations To Add HBO Go To Apple TV This Year
- President Obama Signs Bill Allowing Netflix Users To Share Videos Through Facebook
- Samsung NX300 Camera With f1.8 2D/3D Lens [Video]
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, rugged camera, Sony, video,