[CES 2012] Victorinox is known for stuffing thumb drives into Swiss Army knives, and its latest creation is probably the epitome of such devices. Demonstrating it at CES 2012, Victorinox’s latest Swiss Army knife features a massive 1TB thumb drive which you can easily flip out just like you would flip out a blade or screwdriver. Just don’t expect to travel with this thumb drive if you’re planning to go through airport security.
The 1TB drive can be accessed via USB 2.0, USB 3.0, eSATA, and has a 46 x 96 dot monochrome LED display for you to label the drive. It also features AES 256-bit encryption for security. However, all this functionality will cost you a pretty penny: expect to pay $2,000 for this 1TB Swiss Army knife when it goes on sale in April. Of course, it’s probably cheaper to buy them separately and use some glue to fashion one of your own.
Next Story: CES Press Day Live
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 LaCie Culbuto USB Key Looks Very Different From The Norm
- 2013-01-08 Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2012-01-13 Mimomicro expands the Mimobot line further
- 2012-01-12 Kanex Sydnee charges up to 4 USB devices simultaneously
- 2012-01-09 Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Micro USB Drive Plus