The Bard once said, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet – and while I agree with that statement in a general manner, surely a console name like the Nintendo Wii U would affect a small minority out there that would only purchase a console based on the coolness level of its name? Word on the street from a Nintendo insider has it that the Japanese company is considering a rebadging of their upcoming Wii U console, and might just call it something else. Right now, we will just have to make do with the Wii U as a frame of reference, and the Japanese gaming company certainly needs a hit in the next console, so perhaps maximizing its chances by giving it a decent name which appeals to the masses might just do the trick? Should Nintendo rename their upcoming console, what would you like to have Nintendo call it?
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme