Remember the black Google bar introduced a few months ago? The one that appears on top of all Google websites? Google has announced that it will be making some minor changes to it. To switch between different Google services, you now click on the “more” link at the end of the black bar as opposed to clicking on the Google logo previously. The Google logo that appears on every page has also been reduced in size (since you don’t click it anymore) which gives us more screen real estate. Other than that it looks like there isn’t anything else that’s been changed. However, it looks like some users (me included) will have to get used to not clicking the Google logo anymore. The new bar has started rolling out today, and will reach everybody over the next few weeks.
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted