[MWC 2012] Yesterday the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD Android tablet was spotted on parade by a model, and today the Chinese manufacturer has decided to release more details about the tablet. Launching the tablet at the Mobile World Congress 2012, it is said to be the world’s first 10″ quad-core tablet (which is a weird claim to make since there’s already a 10″ quad-core tablet called the Transformer Prime). Regardless of whether it is first or not, it is still an impressive device that deserves your attention.
The MediaPad 10 FHD features Huawei’s own 1.5GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 10″ IPS (1920 x 1200) display, HSPA+ 21/42/84Mbps and LTE support, Dolby surround sound, an 8-megapixel rear camera, and a 1.3-megapixel front facing camerea, and 2GB of RAM. It is only 8.8mm thin and weighs 598g, which means it should be a burden to carry around. It will be available in the global market Q2 2012.
Next Story: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity Hands-On
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2013-02-27: Huawei MediaQ M31 Media Streamer Introduced As Samsung Homesync Rival
- 2012-02-29: Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-28: ZTE PF112 launched
- 2012-02-28: Exent GameTanium now on tablets