[MWC 2012] Yesterday the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD Android tablet was spotted on parade by a model, and today the Chinese manufacturer has decided to release more details about the tablet. Launching the tablet at the Mobile World Congress 2012, it is said to be the world’s first 10″ quad-core tablet (which is a weird claim to make since there’s already a 10″ quad-core tablet called the Transformer Prime). Regardless of whether it is first or not, it is still an impressive device that deserves your attention.
The MediaPad 10 FHD features Huawei’s own 1.5GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 10″ IPS (1920 x 1200) display, HSPA+ 21/42/84Mbps and LTE support, Dolby surround sound, an 8-megapixel rear camera, and a 1.3-megapixel front facing camerea, and 2GB of RAM. It is only 8.8mm thin and weighs 598g, which means it should be a burden to carry around. It will be available in the global market Q2 2012.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, Huawei, mediapad, MWC, mwc 2012,