Besides creating super slim phones, it looks like Huawei is in the business of creating similar tablets as well. Some photographs of a new Huawei tablet have recently surfaced online, showing off an extremely sleek device made from stylish brushed metal. No mention of the tablet’s name, but it is said to have a 10″ display, run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, pack an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash, a microSD slot and may come with 3G support.
It’s been awhile since the company’s last offering the 7″ MediaPad, so a 10″ successor seems pretty timely. With MWC 2012 next week, we can expect Huawei to unveil the tablet to the world. Stay tuned for more details. Head here for more images.
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-03-19: Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2014-03-13: Huawei To Introduce Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device
- 2014-02-02: Huawei Tablet To Take On Nexus 7
- 2012-02-27: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD – official specs
- 2012-01-23: Huawei to launch Diamond series high-end Android smartphones