This pair of Keyboard pants that you see here prove that mixing business and pleasure have gone literal, where designer Erik de Nijs decided to integrate a modern computer keyboard into a pair of modern jeans. Dubbed as the “Beauty and the Geek” pants, it brings together the world of fashion and technology in a rather controversial outfit. Not only can you update your Facebook status with your pair of pants, it will also come with integrated speakers, a wireless computer mouse for easy navigation through the different graphical user interfaces you have to contend with, and of course, the pièce de résistance, a full-sized Bluetooth enabled keyboard. I would now think twice about wiping my hands on it after having a few slices of pizza, as I’d loathe to type on a sticky keyboard. How the heck do you wash this pair of pants, anyway? Come to think of it, this is not exactly the most ergonomic keyboard to type on, and no wonder the model is looking so glum. He’s stuck with an old school Dell, circa 2006. I’d look like that, too, if I were to work on such a machine today.
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched