We know that some gamers out there might be a bit sore or put off to hear that Max Payne 3 was delayed until May, but here’s the good news – it seems that May could really be the launch date and will not see anymore delays as Take-Two has outed specific release dates for the game during a recent earnings report. For those who own Microsoft’s Xbox 360 or Sony’s PlayStation 3, you guys are in luck as the game will most likely (fingers crossed!) be seeing a release come 15th of May.
However to those who prefer gaming on their PCs, it would seem that the PC version of Max Payne 3 will only be seeing a release on the 29th of May, a good two weeks later, which we guess could be construed as some form of a “mini delay”. Either way the extra two weeks really isn’t that big of a deal, right? Assuming that Take-Two is definitely keeping to schedule this time round, the 15th and 29th of May are both dates that Max Payne 3 hopefuls will want to note down in their calendars. In the meantime pop on over to the official Max Payne 3 website for more details of the upcoming game.
- 2013-06-18 Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23 Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27 Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27 Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22 Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August