Like Angry Birds, everybody’s favorite zombie killing game, Plants vs. Zombies is available on pretty much every platform out there, and now it has one more to add to the list: the PlayStation Vita. On the official PlayStation blog today, Sony announced that the game is now available for purchase on the PSN Store. Instead of being just a typical port of the game, the Vita version makes full use of its hardware to enhance the game experience: touchscreen controls and utilization of its internal motion sensors.
In case you’ve got no idea what Plants vs. Zombies is all about, it’s a game where users defend a house from being overrun by zombies by planting plants. The PlayStation Vita version of the game will features the complete, classic 50-levels, the Zen Garden, 20 mini-games, 18 puzzle games, 10 survival games, 43 trophies, the Zombatar zombie-creation tool and online leaderboards.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now on the PSN Store for $14.99. Anybody making this their first PSN purchase for the PlayStation Vita?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: plants vs. zombies, playstation vita, Sony,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation