It has been reported that a handful of lucky Canadian Amazon customers received their PlayStation Vitas this week – a couple of weeks earlier than the scheduled release data of February 22nd. Apparently there was a mixup with the scheduled dates on Amazon.ca which caused the consoles to ship out early. Unfortunately, for those of you who are thinking of pre-ordering a PlayStation Vita from them now – Amazon has caught on and rectified the problem.
But it looks like those Amazon customers who received their Vitas early will be able to keep them and enjoy the console for a few weeks before anyone else. Now they’ll just need to get their hands on some games first. Any lucky Amazon.ca customers with a PlayStation Vita out there?
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-01-21: Apple Falls Behind Sony, Samsung, Microsoft In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2013-11-13: Watch Amazon Stuff Your PlayStation 4 Orders Into Boxes [Video]
- 2013-11-12: Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- 2013-11-08: Amazon Teases Massive PS4 Shipment Via Twitter Photo
- 2011-09-06: PlayStation Vita pre-orders climbing steadily on Amazon