There are not many items that we see on the shelves these days labeled “Made in the USA”, as most of the manufacturing in the country has been outsourced to what some deem as the world’s “supermarket”, that is, China. Well, Rokform is one company who holds products made back home close to heart, which is why their Rokstand V1 might actually make waves in the third party iPhone accessory market. This particular stand for the iPhone 4/4S and iPad is said to be “the ultimate combination of precision engineering and directed functionality.” Rokform claims that there is no equal in the matter of a charging, displaying, viewing and storage solution, but can we take their word for it?
For starters, the Rokstand V1 is CNC machined from raw blocks of 6061 T-6 Billet aluminum, incorporating 10 individually machined parts as well as intricate assembly components, including high-speed bearings, non-slip contact surface rings and an ingenious interlocking cam system that delivers instant view-angle adjustment. It is 100% designed, engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the USA. There are also integrated sound enhancing speaker ports, and will come in a range of colors to suit just about most tastes. Any takers? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 LG G Watch Release Expected After Google I/O 2014
- 2014-04-23 Chinese Company Constructs 10 Houses Per Day With 3D Printer
- 2014-04-23 Coversnitch Lamp Eavesdrop On Its Surroundings
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV