About two weeks ago, we reported that Samsung had launched the Galaxy Tab 2, which at that time we thought was merely a refresh of its original 7” Galaxy Tab, and if you were hoping for a larger display, you’re in luck as it turns out Samsung will be launching two Galaxy Tab 2s – a 7” model which we covered in our previous post, and a 10.1” model.
In terms of its hardware specs, the Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) features the same hardware as the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), which means that apart from its larger 10.1” PLS TFT display, with a resolution of 1280×800, users can expect to find a 1GHz dual-core processor under the hood along with 1GB of RAM.
It will also come with a 3MP rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera, HSPA+, WiFi and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, a 7,000mAh battery and will come in sizes of 16/32GB with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top, and the Samsung ChatON messaging service preinstalled. While pricing remains unknown, expect both the 7″ and 10.1″ models of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to see a global launch in March starting with the UK.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2012-02-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Preview
- 2012-02-28 Galaxy Note 10.1 Preview
- 2012-02-27 Samsung Galaxy Beam demonstrated on video
- 2012-02-26 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is official
- 2012-02-26 Samsung announces Galaxy Beam smartphone with built-in projector