[MWC 2012] The Sony XPERIA S does seem to be the go-getter kind of smartphone, having been spotted in benchmark tests that churned out some rather impressive figures – not to mention having it sport an anti-stain shell as well as a fast charge capability. Late last month, the XPERIA S was also spotted over at the FCC, and we also went ahead with a demo of it at CES in Las Vegas this January. Here is a refresher
Sony has packed in some pretty impressive hardware into the XPERIA S, so here is a quick refresher course – we are looking at a 4.3” display with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice right out of the box, in addition to a 1280 × 720 “Reality Display” that sports “Mobile Bravia Engine” for superior images. Sony also threw in a Fastest Capture feature that boots up a “ready to shoot” camera app in a mere 1.5 seconds, now what do you think of that? Expect the XPERIA S to arrive in black or white shades later this year (Q2 is most likely).
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall