[MWC 2012] The Sony XPERIA S does seem to be the go-getter kind of smartphone, having been spotted in benchmark tests that churned out some rather impressive figures – not to mention having it sport an anti-stain shell as well as a fast charge capability. Late last month, the XPERIA S was also spotted over at the FCC, and we also went ahead with a demo of it at CES in Las Vegas this January. Here is a refresher
Sony has packed in some pretty impressive hardware into the XPERIA S, so here is a quick refresher course – we are looking at a 4.3” display with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice right out of the box, in addition to a 1280 × 720 “Reality Display” that sports “Mobile Bravia Engine” for superior images. Sony also threw in a Fastest Capture feature that boots up a “ready to shoot” camera app in a mere 1.5 seconds, now what do you think of that? Expect the XPERIA S to arrive in black or white shades later this year (Q2 is most likely).
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: MWC, mwc,