[MWC 2012] Yes, we have spotted the Sony XPERIA U in the wild before, but here we are with an official announcement, with Sony calling it “entertainment in a compact design.” What do you find underneath the hood? We are looking at a dual-core 1GHz processor with a High Definition display, in addition to Xloud – Sony’s very own sound processing feature on the mobile platform. Of course, there is their famous transparent element that can be customized with different colors to suit your taste – so there should be something that appeals to everybody. The XPERIA U will feature different colored caps to cater to those who want to color match their smartphones with their wardrobe.
Sony says, “Sony smartphones are made of more than their hardware platform. They are made of imagination – they should inspire people, and we hope that they will bring the best out of people. We are going to engage people in a different way, that reflect the Sony name.” Maybe when politicians start to use Sony smartphones, the best in them will be brought up for just and fair governments, no? As far as pricing is concerned, the Sony XPERIA U will feature a price tag of 259 EURO (~$348).
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: MWC, mwc,