[MWC 2012] It seems that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.3 has a new rival in town, although the name BLU Products might not actually cause the South Korean conglomerate to quake in their expensive, leather-cut boots. Known as the Studio 5.3 smartphone, this device will feature an ergonomic and stylish design, and has been touted to be “the ideal personal communications device” – heaven knows just how many companies lay claim to that with their own offering. The Studio 5.3 will clearly follow the trail that the Galaxy Note set earlier, merging the user experience of a tablet alongside the portability of a smartphone.
Features of the Studio 5.3 include a high resolution 5.3″ WVGA LCD display, MediaTek’s MT6573 processor underneath the hood that works in tandem with a POWERVR Series5 SGX GPU, dual SIM support, Android 2.3 Gingerbread as the operating system of choice and HSDPA 3G connectivity. No idea on whether Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is in the works for this puppy though, but it ought to arrive in Europe and Asia before March is over for 199 Euros a pop. Depending on which region the Studio 5.3 arrives in, it will be either 650MHz or 800MHz fast. [Press Release]RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: MWC, mwc,