The world of augmented reality (AR) has expanded even further, where more and more mobile devices are now capable to let one experience AR wherever they are. Tic Tac knows this, and wants to leverage on AR by rolling out a range of interactive advertising and mobile experiences in its latest marketing campaign known as “Shake It Up.” This marketing campaign will rely on various media channels such as TV, print, and mobile ads, where Tic Tac highlights odd facts which surround daily routine activities, while encouraging ordinary folk like you and I to perform things differently. Take for example, Tic Tac’s claim that “eighty-four percent of people always sleep on the same side of the bed.” When you use the Tic Tac Viewr mobile application, you will then be able to indulge in a little game that lets you roll a man from one side of the bed to the other, avoiding falling objects at the same time. Seems like a modern day Game & Watch variant from Nintendo, no?
Next Story: Motorola Ice Cream Sandwich update timetable
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 A Power Suit That Lets You Pay By Swiping The Sleeve
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-22 Hitachi Eyes World’s Fastest Lift In China