Great news if you missed TiVo with your DIRECTV service – the two companies are now back together again, with the release of the new TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV. DIRECTV customers can now enjoy the TiVo HD DVR experience with DIRECTV’s lineup of HD programming.
With the TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV, users can easily set Season Pass Recordings to automatically record of all of their favorite shows each week so they never miss an episode, create WishList Searches for setting up automatic recordings for TV shows and movies based on keywords (i.e. actor’s name, sports team), use TiVo Suggestions to discover new and similar shows to record, find their favorite shows in HD on TV and DIRECTV Cinema, record two shows at once, record up to 100 hours of HD programming or 400 hours of SD shows, and access over 7,000 on-demand movies for no extra charge.
The TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV is available now with a price tag of $199.
Next Story: Kinect used to treat phantom limb syndrome
- 2013-11-14 New TiVo Slide Pro Remote Announced
- 2013-10-24 New TiVo Feature Allows DVRs To Live Stream Content On iPhones, iPads
- 2013-05-20 Madden 25 Anniversary Edition Pre-Order Bonus Offers Free NFL Sunday Ticket
- 2013-04-23 DirecTV Launching Voice Search Feature To iOS, Android App This Summer
- 2013-04-09 DirecTV Making Dog-Specific Channel Available For $5.99/mo In Q3
- 2013-03-11 TiVo Mini Extends Set-Top-Box To Additional Rooms For $99
- 2012-12-18 Spotify App Added To TiVo Premiere Boxes
- 2012-09-26 Tivo Stream, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4 announced