Great news if you missed TiVo with your DIRECTV service – the two companies are now back together again, with the release of the new TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV. DIRECTV customers can now enjoy the TiVo HD DVR experience with DIRECTV’s lineup of HD programming.
With the TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV, users can easily set Season Pass Recordings to automatically record of all of their favorite shows each week so they never miss an episode, create WishList Searches for setting up automatic recordings for TV shows and movies based on keywords (i.e. actor’s name, sports team), use TiVo Suggestions to discover new and similar shows to record, find their favorite shows in HD on TV and DIRECTV Cinema, record two shows at once, record up to 100 hours of HD programming or 400 hours of SD shows, and access over 7,000 on-demand movies for no extra charge.
The TiVo HD DVR from DIRECTV is available now with a price tag of $199.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: directv, tivo,