Just the other day we reported that the ViewSonic ViewPad G70 may have been leaked ahead of their announcement at MWC. Well the good news for fans of ViewSonic’s products is that the company has decided to announce their entire lineup for MWC, and yes it seems that the ViewPad G70 was part of their lineup as well.
The company will be introducing four new products, the ViewSonic ViewPhone 4S, which is a phone with a 3.5” 960×640 display, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera and a 1GHz processor on board. Next up will be the ViewPhone 4e with a 650MHz processor and a 3.5” HVGA display and a 3MP camera. Thirdly we have the ViewPhone 5e, a device with a 5” WVGA display who remaining specifications remain unknown for now.
Last but not least we have the ViewPad G70, a 7” 1024×600 tablet with 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 2MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage with memory expansion via microSD. All four devices will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled, with the three smartphones featuring dual-SIM capabilities. We expect more details to be revealed at MWC, so check back with us then.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Android, mwc 2012, viewsonic,
- Seen at: androidos.in