Earlier this year, we reported that the limited edition black Fujifilm X100 was announced, and if you couldn’t wait to get your hands on the limited edition camera, you’ll be pleased to learn that the camera is now available for purchase for a price of $1,699.95. Granted it’s a lot more expensive than its regular silver counterpart and even some DSLR cameras out there, but it’s sleek and retro design could be enough to justify the purchase for some. As far as its specs are concerned, for those unfamiliar with the Fujifilm X100, the camera will pack a 12.3MP APS-C sensor, a 23mm f/2.0 lens, along with a 2.8” LCD display. Granted not the most impressive of specs compared to cameras one could buy for that price, but sometimes that’s the price one has to pay for exclusivity and aesthetics. So, any takers?
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online