Yes we know that Angry Birds Space will be seeing a launch come 22nd of March, and we know that there are probably tons of fans out there who can’t wait to get their hands on the new game. Well it looks like Rovio has decided to keep teasing us with upcoming features and new characters of the game, with the latest edition being the Ice Bird, which as the name might already imply, is a bird that comes with the ability to freeze enemies and structures. Unfortunately we’re not 100% sure of its abilities, although if we had to guess, we’d say that perhaps the ice will somehow weaken the structures/enemies, allowing them to be easily broken down for points or to clear the level. In any case, the game will be seeing a launch come 22nd of March, so in the mean time enjoy the Ice Bird trailer above and check back with again in the near future for more updates!
Next Story: Nokia's concept Windows Phone UI surfaces
- 2013-05-31: Angry Birds Space Makes It Way Onto Blackberry 10
- 2013-01-11: Angry Birds Space "Splash" Update Now Available
- 2012-11-07: Angry Birds Space now available for Windows Phone 8
- 2012-11-02: Angry Birds Space updated with 10 new levels
- 2012-06-21: Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices
- 2012-05-31: Angry Birds Space updated with Utopia episode