A couple of days ago, Seidio released a 3,800mAh battery for the Galaxy Nexus with NFC capabilities, but for Galaxy Nexus owners who thinks that 3,800mAh simply isn’t enough especially with 4G LTE connectivity enabled, you’re in luck as Mugen has outed a 4,000mAh battery for your device but will unfortunately ruin the sleek and somewhat slender look of your phone.
Pictured above, you can see that the Mugen 4,000mAh battery adds considerable thickness to the Galaxy Nexus and will come with a replacement battery door that will be able to fit over its monstrous size. Naturally with a 4,000mAh battery on board, you should be able to keep your Galaxy Nexus up and running for quite a bit, but we guess the duration really depends on your usage habits.
If you’re interested in picking up the Mugen 4,000mAh battery for your Galaxy Nexus, it is expected to be made available come 9th of March (this Friday) for $98.95. Pop on over to its website if you’d like to place a pre-order.
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- 2013-11-05: Petition Urges Google To Reconsider Android 4.4 For Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-11-03: Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-11-01: Galaxy Nexus Will Not Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-31: Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Update Build GJ04 Released