Bad news for those of you who have already bought your Motorola Xyboard tablets – and good news for those of you who haven’t picked one up and are thinking about it. Motorola has just announced the availability of its spill-proof Motorola Xyboard tablets. It wasn’t mentioned if Motorola got in touch with Liquipel to make this happen, but what we do know now is that you’ll never have to worry about the tablet malfunctioning in the event of spilt drink.
Other than the spill-proof capabilities, it looks like nothing else has changed. The tablets will be available in both 8.2″ and 10.1″ sizes with the same specs: TI OMAP 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb. The 10.1″ spill-proof Xyboard will be priced at $499.99 for 16GB, and $599.99 for 32GB while the 8.2″ version will cost $399.99 for 16GB and $499.99 for 32GB. Be sure to check out our reviews of the regular versions of the Xyboard.
Next Story: iPhoto hints at Apple's future mapping service?
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2012-08-20 Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 to receive Android 4.0.4 update
- 2011-12-08 Motorola DROID XYBOARD to go on sale tomorrow
- 2011-12-06 Motorola DROID XYBOARD and white DROID RAZR announced
- 2011-12-02 Motorola DROID Xyboard accessories start arriving in stores
- 2011-12-01 Motorola Xyboard launching on Verizon this month