Update 4/16 12pm: Jason C. from NJ is the first confirmed winner. Christina F. is the second winner. Congrats to both of them!
Update 4/16 11am: the winners have been notified! We are waiting for their answer.
There’s nothing like a great giveaway to conclude a week and we’ve partnered with NVIDIA to give away Asus Transformer Prime tablets to TWO lucky winners. Each Transformer Prime will come with a keyboard-dock that not only turn this device into a small laptop, but it nearly doubles the battery life as well.
At its core, the Asus Transformer Prime is powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 3, the world’s first mobile quad-core chip, which features “4-PLUS-1” a technology designed to maximize battery efficiency. It works by having four powerful cores working on the most demanding applications, while a 5th low-power core is dedicated to light tasks. Tegra 3 is also designed for gaming, and has a suite of 20 “console-quality” games, some of which exclusive to that platform.
Read the rules in the full post to enter.
What to do: Rules Highlights
* Post a comment in this page (scroll down). You can say anything, but you might as well tell us why you want to win a Transformer Prime! Please use a valid email address or Facebook profile.
* The deadline to post a comment is Wednesday March 28 2012, at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* Two (2) winners/commenters will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Asus Transformer Prime ($499.99) and one (1) Mobile Docking (keyboard) ($149).
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check). If you really want to increase your odds, just ask your friends to help
* Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
Next Story: HTC One X arriving in the UK on April 5th