Sometimes attempting to get your bath’s temperature just right can be a challenging task. It involves a lot of trial and error and a lot of water wasted, only to have the water’s temperature drop after a while. Looking to put an end to water wastage are designers Sunmi Hwang, Hyunjoo-Lee & Jiwon-Seok who came up with the Warm On concept, a pebble like device with a heater built into it that you can place in your bath tub that will help maintain the temperature for a set duration.
The concept is based on the magma of a submarine volcano whereby water flows over it thus heating up. In this case, the heater of the Warm On will be placed at the bottom while the water flows through a crevice of the device which will help detect and maintain the temperature of the water in the bath tub. It’s a pretty cool idea, not to mention it’s not very intrusive either, but unfortunately at the moment the Warm On exists only as a concept although we’re not opposed to seeing it made a reality. What do you guys think? Any takers?
- 2012-10-03: Panasonic Smart Apps aim to make life easier
- 2012-10-02: Fujitsu phone scam detection technology to disrupt scammers
- 2012-04-27: Microsoft to push HomeOS home-automation system
- 2012-04-10: Roche Bobois' Astrolab dining table is pretty awesome
- 2011-11-16: Snappy Dresser helps make common sense popular