The Chork is an eating utensil in a more civilized age, bringing together the East and the West by uniting the pair of chopsticks and a fork, hence the amalgamation of their names resulting in “Chork”. This is definitely a cousin of the Spork, which, you’ve guessed it – a merger of a spoon and a fork. This unique cross between the fork and chopstick will leave you with less clutter at the table, and it delivers the best of both worlds at the same time.
It is also a great way to get used to a pair of chopsticks when you are learning how to wield these two sticks in your hand, since they will remain joined together at one end, and with enough training, you will soon be pushing rice into your mouth from a bowl in a manner that would put the likes of Jackie Chan and Jet Li to shame. Anyone else has given the Chork a go? Granted, it is not exactly the most recent eating technology in the market, but if it gets the job done, why not?
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline