For some of us, putting away our earphones usually involves us wrapping them around our PMP and stashing it away in a bag or our pockets. If you’re on the lookout for a unique and somewhat creepy way to wind up your earphones for storage, this silicone Ear Tidy gadget might just do the trick. As you can see in the photo above, Ear Tidy resembles a pair of ears and its middle section is where you would wind up the cable and the ears are where you would slot in the earbuds for storage. While it certainly has a creepy factor about it, it is admittedly a pretty clever design that we’re sure will appeal to some of you guys out there. Unfortunately no word on pricing or availability, but would any of you guys be interested to begin with?
- 2014-04-24 The MiniBrake Lets You Remotely Brake A Bicycle
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack