If you’re looking forward to playing IO Interactive’s upcoming Hitman : Absolution game, you might be interested to learn that the company has recently outed a special edition packaging of the game that they have dubbed Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition. Pictured above, the special edition clamshell box will feature a hardcover art book with a foreword from the game’s director, Tore Blystad, along with a behind-the-scenes making of video in DVD format, and a set of virtual guns that the player will be able to make use of in the game.
These guns include the Agency Jagd P22G pistol that is targeted at those who prefer killing silently, while the Agency HX UMP SMG and the Agency SPS 12 semi-automatic shotgun will be targeted at players who prefer a more direct approach when taking their enemies head-on. Unfortunately no word on pricing just yet, so stay tuned! So, who’s planning on getting their hands on the Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition?
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title