Hang on, is that the PlayStation Portable we’re looking at in the photo above? Nope it’s not, it’s actually JinXing Digital’s JXD S5110 tablet and we don’t blame you if your thoughts had initially jumped to PSP. Featuring a 5” 800×480 display, the S5110 will sport a 1GHz Amlogic M3 ARM Cortex-A9 processor under its hood along with ARM Mali 400 3D graphics. It will also come with 512MB of RAM and comes in either 4GB or 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded via the microSDHC card slot.
The tablet will also feature a rear-facing VGA quality camera, WiFi 802.22b/g/n connectivity and will be able to stream 1080p Full HD video to an external display via its HDMI port. Best of all, the S5110 will reportedly come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board and will come loaded with a variety of emulators that will allow gamers to play Nintendo 64, GameBoy Advance, and Sega MegaDrive games. We’ve seen Sony’s efforts at a handheld gaming console slash smartphone in the form of the Xperia PLAY, but we have to admit that the JXD S5110 takes the cake. [Product page]
Next Story: Google to penalize websites that abuse SEO
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul