Some time back in March, we reported that a certain Lenovo tablet, the IdeaTab S2109 was spotted at the FCC. Well if you liked what you saw, the good news is that the tablet has officially been unveiled in the video above. For those unfamiliar, the IdeaTab S2109 is an Android tablet with a 4:3 9.7” IPS display running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a unibody design, quad speakers, SRS Trumedia support, a 10 hour battery life and an apparent thinness of 8.9mm. The tablet will feature support for Google Play and the Lenovo App Shop and seems to offer users a stock Android 4.0 ICS experience (which is a good thing). No word on availability or pricing just yet, but safe to assume those details aren’t too far behind. In the mean time check out the video above for more info.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses